Compile the Best Rates for Tendering
- Large-scale network structures that have many hubs and consolidation points.
- Avoid empty transports and under-loaded transports.
- Account for invoicing differences (different costs depending on country, transport, and hub).
- Maintaining a high service level.
- Special demands of individual customers and their own offer structures.
- Increased environmental awareness.
The solution: Here’s how we do it:
- Geocode locations and analyze input data (visualized in maps).
- Calculate bulkiness and distances.
- Determine routings for FTL, LTL, and consolidated shipments.
- Cost evaluation for various kinds of transport information (e.g., about main haul, short hauls, hubs).
- Determine offer rates according to customer demands.
- Special margins are possible.
- Use cost-profit comparisons or visualized transport flows for analysis purposes.
- Reliable and transparent freight cost calculation based on mathematic optimization procedures.
- Flexible transport cost structures.
- Efficient and standardized processes.
- Attractive tender prices achieved by using, for example, various transport scenarios or special margins.
"With XCargo we can finally manage our tenders centrally"
– Alexander S.