Use Excel® to Calculate the Best Route Schedules Quickly and Easily
- Assigns transport orders to routes and optimizes the sequence of stops.
- Optimizes fleet constellation for each depot.
- Accommodates vehicle property constraints (e.g., weight, volumes, loading meters).
- Limits maximum route lengths and times.
- Automatically re-optimizes stop sequences when a stop has been added or canceled.
- Calculates toll costs based on true number of highway kilometers driven.
- Visualizes route plans quickly and easily on maps.
- Milkrun and open routes planning
- Works with alternative pick-up and delivery time frames and depot opening hours.
- Combines schedules for delivery and pick-up orders.
- Accepts constraints on types of vehicles appropriate for each stop.
- Works with vehicle-specific speed profiles.
- Standing time can be specified for each stop.