Reduce Costs by Using Your Network Intelligently
- A true projection of the entire supply chain, from suppliers to production to buyers.
- Calculates cost-efficient solutions that meet customer demand.
- Cross-docking strategies accommodate consolidation effects.
- Allows you to define several product groups using different properties (e.g., weight, volume, etc.).
- Specifies complex capacity constraints for the properties as defined.
- Allows for production plant and hub capacities.
- Takes transport and hub costs into account.
- Chart graphics clearly display the results.
- Which plants supply which warehouses
- Which warehouse delivers to which customer?
- Which products go through cross-docks and which are delivered directly?
- Which customers get which products from which plants?
- Which plant should produce how much of a certain good?
- Which plants and warehouses have reached capacity limits?