Basing Freight Rates on Sound Calculation
- The detailed calculation and evaluation of discounts and mark-ups on shipments optimizes freight rate definition.
- Individual matrixes that include weight and distance classes, zones, and other cost parameters.
- The calculation of absolute cost rates per shipment or relative cost rates per quantity unit, for example, per 100 kg, per pallet, per loading meter, etc.
- Optimizes total costs across all freight rate classes, taking degression and margins into account.
XCargo now has an additional module called Matrix Designer for calculating freight rates. Matrix Designer replaces its predecessor, the Matrix Estimator, and offers a variety of new functions:
- Comprehensive, targeted analysis functions.
- Changes may be made manually to individual values in the matrix and then smoothed automatically to conform to adjacent rates.
- Quick profit assessment supported by colored analysis results.