Reduce Costs and Improve Service by Optimizing Location Choices
- Determines the best places for the best number of locations.
- Minimizes transport and storage costs.
- Accounts for location capacities.
- Calculates transportation costs using integrated EWS or Map&Guide distance databases, national location costs, and diminishing cost functions.
- Accommodates your preferences for potential and permanent locations.
- Optimizes transport times or distances.
- Uses integrated maps and distance databases to plan locations around the world.
New Functions for Version 5.0:
- Real cost matrixes are used to model transport and storage costs.
- Constraints on service degrees can be customized to meet your needs (e.g., 95% of your customers must be within a two-hour radius of a location).
- The menu bar has been redesigned for easier use.