Cost reduction by optimum assignment of customers
- Assigns customers to warehouses as efficiently as possible.
- Takes minimum and maximum warehouse capacities into account.
- Takes variable and fixed costs for transport and warehousing into account.
- Finds the best times or distances.
- Unique or distributed customer assignment: Indicates whether a customer may draw goods from one or more warehouses.
- A newly developed optimization method guarantees the most cost-effective solution.
- Besides quantity units, you can now use fixed costs to calculate both warehouse utilization and warehouse-customer relations.
- The new clear menu bar is easy to use.