Know Your Carbon Footprint
- Calculates different kinds of emissions: CO2 and its equivalents, CO2 alone, CO, N2O, CH4, HC, benzol, mKR, NH3, NMHC, NOX, Pb, SO2, toluol, and xylol
- Uses tested and proven emission rates taken from the manual of the German Federal Environment Agency in Berlin, versions 3.1 and 3.2
- Calculates emissions accurately for different kinds of vehicles, Euro norms, and factors specific to each country, such as road conditions and elevation
- Takes pay load and loading weight into account as constraints on capacity utilization
- Reflects route segments on the highway, and in urban and rural areas
- Emissions can be calculated right in Excel and for single as well as for consolidated transports
The latest version of the Environment Agency’s manual for emissions now contains accurate measurements for two more countries: Sweden and France. In addition, the emission factors for Euro Norms 5 and 6 have been updated.